Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Cherry Jam Card Two



Here's another card I made with the same scallop edge card base I posted earlier today.  Created the polka dot patterned paper in Gimp.  Used the Strawberry Shortcake Cherry Jam image from the Silhouette store.  Altered the Lori Whitlock cut file shown in the picture above, so it's turned sideways and removed the slide.  Instead I made a frame with the main pieces.  Cut out the pieces with my Silhouette Cameo.  Photo corners were cut out with a Whimsy die.  This one is different from the prior card I posted.  This has a white base layer then polka dot layer on top for the frame pieces.  Also I left off the bow and used some fancy photo corners.  This will be going in the next box to the Cards For Hospitalized Kids Charity.

2 comments:

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

Very cool card! You did a great job! Thanks for sharing it with us here at PIP Challenges!
Hugs

TracyM #6773 said...

Super cute card!
Love the image, love the fancy frame and gatefold too!
Thank You for joining us at the Crafty Gals Corner :)