Saturday, June 3, 2017

Bugaboo Butterfly Bear



While looking through my digi files today I found this darling image called Butterfly Bear 1 from Bugaboo stamps.  I removed the grass lines on the bottom of the image so it would fit better on the square, then colored the image in Gimp.  Also created the yellow dot paper in Gimp.  Cut out all the pieces with my Cameo using a Lori Whitlock cut file called Belly Band Wave that I found at the Silhouette store.  This is for the Cards For Hospitalized Kids Charity.

Challenges

3 comments:

Sherry said...

Great Card Thanxx For Sharing With Us At Jo's Scrapshack This Week.
Sherry @ Jo's Scrapshack DT

Lola said...

Such a bright and uplifting card! Love the layout and of course the Bugaboo Butterfly Bear. What a great cause for your card. Thanks so much for sharing with us this week at Catch the Bug challenge.

Stephanie said...

What an adorable card, thanks for playing along with us at Catch The Bug.