Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Happy Halloween


I was the lucky winner at HIMCR of a fun paper package from DCWV.  I plan to use a lot of the papers and labels to make cards for the Cards For Hospitalized Kids Charity.  Here's the first three cards I made with them, Also used Cricut and Cameo die cuts plus a Tweety image from the Silhouette store that I cut out with a Spellbinders circle die.  I wanted to add goggle eyes to the spiders and bats, but the hospitals no longer allow small embellishments on the cards as the kids may eat them.



Challenges
Pile It On Challenge 115 - Die cut embellishments
Jo's Scrap Shack Challenge 153 - Cut it up - dies or machine
Hiding In My Craft Room Challenge 264 - Any holiday (Halloween)


5 comments:

Heather said...

3 very fun cards! I really like the first with Tweety Bird; very cute! Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

Teresa Kline said...

hello dee! super cute cards, I luv the green and black together! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

Billie A said...

I like the look and the darling image. Thanks for sharing over at Inspiration Destination.
Billie A
Inspiration Destination
Catch the bug
Creative with Stamps
Aud Sentiments

Helen said...

Such fun cards - congrats on your win!
Thanks for playing at Pile It On!
Helen x

Lena said...

Fa-boo-lous cards :-)
Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Gals Corner.
♥ Lena, DT
Lena’s Creations