Wednesday, August 17, 2016

43rd Holiday card


Our dog woke me up at 4:15 this morning and I couldn't get back to sleep.  So I put the time to good use and made some cards.  This lovely image is from Fred She Said.  Saying is computer printed. Green and blue layers were cut out of card stock scraps from my scrap bin.  Snowflakes were cut out with EK Success punch.  Added some pearls to the center of snowflakes and a tiny twine bow.

Challenges
HIMCR 16HIMCR01 - Super Scraps Saturday
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Aug - A/G Christmas 

6 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Your trees look fantastic with their touches of snow on the boughs. A gorgeous card, thanks for sharing it with us at ABC Christmas this time.
Lorraine DT

Marie Bingaman said...

That is a very peaceful, serene image from Fred, She Said, isn't it? I own that too, and have yet to use it on a card! Thanks for sharing this card (and reminding me that I have this image!) with us at CHNC Extra! :)

~Marie B -DT

Miranda said...

Sooo very pretty! Thanks for joining us at Hiding In My Craft Room!

Elizabeth Hart said...

Beautiful and tranquil winter scene - love those trees. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Craft Your Passion Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

chrissy xx said...

Such a GORgeous scene Dee. LOve your design and such pretty Snowflakes. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge.
Chrissyxx

Helen said...

Gorgeous card - love the colours!
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x