Friday, March 18, 2016

Easter Chick Easel Card


I bought this cute little chick digi image last year during the sale at the Silhouette store, but never used it.  So I printed it out and made a quick easel style card for the children's charity.  Card base and layers were cut out the Spellbinders dies.  Image and saying were cut out with my Cameo.

Challenges
Cute Card Thursday - Number 417 - Easter
Creative Card Crew - Number 108 - Chicks
Simon Says Wednesday - Cute And Cuddly
Catch The Bug Challenge - Bright And Cheery


3 comments:

Marie Bingaman said...

Hi Dee! That chick image is adorable! Makes me wonder if I have it in my files or not...Hmmmmm! :)

chrissy xx said...

Awhhh! Toooooo cute...I LOve your colours Dee and what a FABulous easel card this is, the scalloped edges are so pretty.
Chrissyxx

Andrea, said...

Great easel card and such a cute image. Thank you for joining in this weeks CCT challenge