Thursday, February 11, 2016

1st Christmas Card Of 2016


Here's my first Christmas card for this year.  Yes, I know it's really early to be working on them, but I realized today that I have promised to send cards to 3 different charities instead of just the childrens charity.  I plan to make a few cards each month so that I will have enough to send a package to all of the charities at the end of November. 

 I created my card with this cute snowman friends digi image I found at the Bugaboo store.  Colored them with Copics.  Printed the saying and cut out with Spellbinders die.  Snowflake paper and ribbon from my stash.  Punched out 2 layers of snowflakes with EK punch.  Added some silver metallic glitter to the snowflake centers.

Challenges
Catch The Bug - Feb A/G
Craft Your Passion - A/G No 298
Sweet Stampin Christmas - Feb Snowflakes

4 comments:

chrissy xx said...

I'm so glad you've started this years Christmas cards Dee.
You know how I LOve them..This image is so sweet..FABulous colours and design. I LOve your sentiment die threaded with ribbon
Chrissyxx

Marie Bingaman said...

Oh so cute Christmas card! I love everything about it! :)

Heather said...

This is adorable!! I've never seen this Bugaboo image before, and I think it is soooo cute. Might have to get it! Fabulous card all around and as far as I am concerned, it is never to early to start on Christmas cards. : ) Thanks for playing with CHNCC2. (Sorry I'm so late in commenting)

Rachel said...

Fab card. Love your snowmen!
Thank you for sharing with us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin this month, Wedgie xxx