Monday, January 25, 2016

Itching To Be Your Valentine

Front of card

Inside with saying I'm "itching" to be your Valentine!

Love these fun digi stamps from Eureka.  I printed the dog and saying, then cut them out with the
 Spellbinders Lace Heart die set.  Stitched layer was cut out with MFT blueprint die. 
 This is for the children's charity.

Challenges
Eureka Stamps Challenge 177 - Valentine's Day
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Create With Critters
Doodle Pantry Challenge - Anything Goes
As You Like It Challenge - Paper or non paper
(I love many different crafts, but paper crafting is my favorite because I can 
complete a card in a short period of time and get instant gratification.)

6 comments:

Zw@@n said...

Lovely card, Dee. Cute dog :) and gorgeous dies. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma

Cynthia said...

This is adorable, Dee. The Eureka pup is so fun with the sentiment. Thanks for sharing with Eureka Stamps this week!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Adorable card! Love those intricate heart and corner die-cuts! Such a fun sentiment on the inside!

Heather said...

An adorable card Dee a lovely design with pretty colours.........your little Dalbantion is adorable and beautiful die cuttiing!!

hugs
Heather xx
Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

chrissy xx said...

Oh My! What a sweetie she is..FABulous design Dee.
Your dies are so pretty.
This sentiment made me smile too.
Chrissyxx

chrissy xx said...

Thanks Dee for the info.Going to study it and see what to do!
I've already had one new computer hence I had to upload it again..
Not fair when you spend your pennies to find that after 3 goes it locks! You would think if it was the same e-mail? It wouldn't matter.
Chrissyxx