Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Just pawsing to say


I have a lot of Valentine stamps in my collection, but this little Fluffles is one of my all times favorites.  I stamped him with Memento black ink and colored with copic markers.  Hearts were cut out with EK Success punch.  Dotted with white pen.  Saying was cut out with Spellbinders die. Lattice card front were cut out with my Cameo using cut file from the Silhouette store.

Challenges
Simon Says Monday - Red and pink
Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party - Red, white and pink
Crafting For All Seasons - Have a heart
Eureka Stamps - 133 All is love
Come And Get It - Love is in the air

8 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

So cute! Love this!

Carol S. said...

Great fun card and love the image. Thanks for joining us at Crafting For All Seasons. Carol S. DT

N-Eva said...

Your card makes me smile....loving this cute image.Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Come And Get It challenge.Neva

chrissy xx said...

He! He! I LOve this image I think it's the eyes that does it Dee..LOving your colours and this panel is GORgeous! LOve it.
Chrissyx

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

You did an amazing job on this card! I thought the cute critter came as a colored image because it was so pro-looking. I was super impressed when you'd said you colored it yourself. You have some incredible Copic skills! I also like how you made the frame in the shape of a heart and paired that nice curvy outline with those bold grid lattice lines. It's a great combination and the cute little bow is the perfect finishing touch. Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us here at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

karalschuknecht said...

Cute card. Thanks for joining us this week for our All is Love Challenge at Eureka Stamps.
Karal DT

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Such an adorable card!

Thank you for participating in the {PIN}Spirational Challenge!

Deanne Saunders said...

This is adorable!!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
~DEANNE~
A Little Bit O' Paper