Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Flowers and butterflies

 
I'm trying out some sketch layouts to use up the big packages of kraft and black cardstock I bought at Michaels during the big clearance sale two months ago.  There's 50 sheets in each pack so I need to make a lot of cards with those cardstock colors.  The pretty flower stamp is from Penny Black.  Butterflies were cut out with my Cameo using a file I found at the Silhouette store.
 
Challenges
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Take Your Pick - Product Kraft Cardstock
Open Minded Crafting Challenge - Up In The Air - Butterflies
Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party - Ribbon
Come And Get It Challenge - Layer It On

6 comments:

chrissy xx said...

It's Stunning Dee! What FABulous colours and I LOve your design..Can't wait to see more..
Chrissyxx

Bunny said...

It's a nice clean and simple card. Love the butterflies. Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

ahlers5 said...

Very pretty. I love the use of Kraft and Black. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Inspiration Destination.

Rebecca Wong said...

This is so sweet, thanks for sharing in Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge. Good Luck!
Rebecca, DT

Unknown said...

Absolutely lovely card. I love the simplicity of this card and I think that kraft and black goes together perfectly! Thank you for joining us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges, Good Luck! Hope to see you soon again.

Hanne, DT

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.