Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Happy Birthday Card

 
Found this cute cut file at the Silhouette store.  I think it will be perfect for the kids cards. 
The original file has the white layer and one red layer, but no card base.
  I created the card base by making a copy of the red layer, clicked mirror right, slightly
overlapped the two shapes, aligned the two shapes then merged them together. 
 
 
 
Challenges
Crafting By Designs - Anything goes
My Craft Creations - Anything goes
Sweet 7 Designs - Anything new - new cut file from Silhouette store, new cardstock
Papertake Weekly - It's all new - new cut file from Silhouette store, new cardstock
Crafty Calendar - What's new - new cut file from Silhouette store, new cardstock

5 comments:

Planetsusie said...

I'm ashamed to say that I have a Portrait machine still in it's box so when I saw that you had created the card base I am in total envy. I think this really will be perfect for children and those of us who are young at heart!!! I love this Dee'

Thank you for entering the Crafty Calendar (Something New) Challenge this month, lots of luck.

Hugs to you Sue Pxxx DT

chrissy xx said...

Gorgeous! I LOve your colours and this design Dee.
I now LOve me Cameo lol.
Chrissyxx

Kristina said...

Gorgeous - thanks for participating in the Sweet 7 Challenge!

Mari K. said...

Very cute! Thank you so much for joining in the Anything New Challenge at Sweet 7 Designs.
-Mari K.
Sweet 7 DT

Tertia said...

Such a great idea to make a card from the design. That you or joining us at Sweet 7 Designs.