Thursday, May 30, 2013

Anniversary card for my husband

 
 
Another card made with the Penny Black clear set called Piece of my heart.  This is for my husband for our anniversary.  Colored hedgies with Copic markers.  Cut out banner by hand.  Scalloped flower border was cut with my Silhouette Cameo using a file I bought at the Silhouette store.  Also used twine and some pearls.  Flowers and leaves are EK Success punches. 
 
Challenges:
Simon Says Challenge - Anything goes
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Used Sketch 42 as my inspiration
(Moved the image down a little and added a banner above it)
Challenges 4 Everybody 21 - Anything goes
 Crafting For All Seasons Challenge 53 - Wedding or anniversary
(Used foam tape under main image and the banner)
 

5 comments:

chrissy xx said...

Awhh! What a cutie Dee...FABulous colours and I LOve these little flowers and the sentiment too.
Chrissyxx

Cyndi said...

Super sweet! Awesome coloring!

Janis Lewis said...

This is so cute! I love that stamp! Thank you for playing at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges. Your project is featured on our Facebook Page today and linked to your blog!
PDE Challenge Page on Facebook
:) Janis
Stampin' Up! Demo Girl

Bianca said...

This is such a lovely project. Wonderfull colors! Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons! xx Bianca

Carol said...

So cute. Thanks for joining in our Wedding/Anniversary at CFAS. Carol DT x